Monday, September 12, 2005

well, ok...

not sure about the fruity stuff, but otherwise, ok???
(of course, it's not like I can actually go try the coffees they are recommending... sniff, sniff.)

Take the City Dock Coffee Personality quiz here.

Your Coffee Personality!

You enjoy fresh, vibrant, clean flavors! You probably squeeze lemon onto your broccoli and limes into your Mexican beer. In coffee you lean to snappy acidity and brilliant fruit flavors. Try the incomparable Kenya AA with its winy fruit notes or Costa Rican Tarrazu "La Minita" Estate for its fine sweetness, suggestive of maple with a hint of citrus.

AND

Unusual and unabashed describes your taste in flavors (and probably your clothes, too!). If other people think it's too strong or too stinky then you're sure to love it. That's why you'll dig the blueberry in Ethiopian Harrar, the sweet, earthy character of Sumatran, the scotch and tobacco notes of Yemen Sanani, and the defiant darkness of Italian Roast.

6 comments:

Dwight said...

I don't even drink coffee, but I got the same result as you...

Jackson said...

I got the same result too. But I think this is because I'm unsophisticated and threw down crazy random answers on, like, the wine question because I don't know the first thing about wines, or the difference between jasmine and coriander, or what a "pilsner" is. The only alcoholic beverages I really like are the fruit-flavored girly ones, like O3.

Jackson said...

Wow. I just realized that I used the word "like" about a hojillion times.

Dwight said...

I think to be exact, it was eleventy-billion

Anonymous said...

Well, not sure about "sophistication"... but complexity, yes. And caramel, yes.

You are sophistication personified. Complexity and balance are the hallmarks of your flavor preferences. You would enjoy our lush estate-grown Guatemalan or the caramelly sweetness of French Roast. Due to your interest in refinement, you might also enjoy our harmonious blends like Dillon's Blend or Metro.

Anonymous said...

Remember snow days at City Dock? The best. Or rowing to city Dock? Earn that coffee, baby! Apparantly I'm sophistication personafied, but right now I wish I knew something about tea...Dwight? What kind of tea makes a bum throat feel better? That's one thing coffee can't do.
LAM