Thursday, September 15, 2005

5pm has yet to come.

well, the day should be done. at least, the workday should be done. I am looking forward to 5 o'clock today for more than just the usual "I want to go home" reason. Right now as I type, Johanna and Sir Robert are driving to see me. Well, not just me, but I am a perk of a business trip that conveniently landed them in my city. So I am excited.

Tomorrow... things to look forward to... payday! I've been waiting these very long past two weeks for payday. With soaring gas prices and such, my travels to FL and AL two weekends ago... ouch! I've been hurting. Good thing my rent drops when I move into my new living arrangement at the end of this month... speaking of money, let's give a little assessment of how I've been doing on my two week goals. I have successfully completed #1, and #3-6. I have finished the reading I wanted to accomplish; I still have about $5-10 leftover in money for food; I researched, not just 1, but 9 grad schools; and I purchased my concert ticket to see Switchfoot. As for gas (#2), well, I had to break down on Wednesday (yesterday) and fill up, so I was close. Only about 3 days off. And as far as naps go (#7)... I took one... and then never again. Unless you count those brief 30 minute stints between the alarm waking me up and then my body drifting back off until I shake myself awake realizing I've overslept... that happened quite a few times this week. No, I don't think that really counts... .. .

YAWN.
Time to check the mail...

signing off on a boring blogging day.

No comments: