Monday, August 09, 2004

The past 24 hours

yesterday at this time found me shopping (gasp!) for clothes, followed by trekking over to TCPC(www.tcpca.org) for fun/fellowship/learning/hearing about Belarus (I'd love to go someday). I was out pretty late, meeting lots of new, single people (yay for single people!), eating ice cream and blueberry pie, and chatting about China. My puppy was missing me, so I came home... today: my first interview in Lexington! It was actually for a photographer's job... but... I'm not sure it will pay enough. I'm still in consideration... it would be fun at least. I'm fighting off the blues and getting hooked on this singer Paul Wright(www.paulwright.com), esp. his song "You're Beautiful" (just another reason you should check out my links on the sidebar- Air1 for starters).
btw- thanks for all the great links and comments! keep them coming...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey -

I checked out the Paul Wright site, and realized I'd heard some of his songs on the radio and didn't know who he was. His stuff is pretty cool (and so is his website).