Wednesday, May 24, 2006

foot weight loss?

yea, TOTALLY random. But I'm wearing my favorite pair of sandals - they're leather and from Athens, Greece (maybe I'll try to get a photo...) - and all of a sudden, the back of the sandal kept sliding off my foot... it was as though my foot was smaller than it had been before... My first thought was, can you actually lose weight in your feet?!? (I now realize, it is more likely due to just stretching of the leather and usage, but...)

After having some good convos (I've somehow taken to abbreviating "conversation(s)" to "convo(s)" and I am not sure how that came about...) with my roommate, Jessica, I have decided that sometime in the near future (read: 5 yrs, 10 max) I'd like to do the A.T. - a thru-hike if possible - and do a triathlon - even if only the sprint distance.

Well, I can dream, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Kristi! My Greek sandals do the same- I am pretty sure that it is because the leather is becoming worn and stretched. We'll just have to return to Greece sometime soon and get some more :)
Char