Tuesday, August 23, 2005

take me to the firing squad...

... i'm a traitor.

i just called semper fi, run by a former marine ("oo-rah!" as 2nd Lt Michael Moore would say....) to make an appointment to get Dart's oil changed.... OH WAIT A SECOND. I'm sitting at my desk at VALVOLINE when i make the call... whoops. i think only maybe 1 or 2 people could have heard me, but, all the same, that makes me a traitor. but guess what?? i don't care!! even with my 15% off employee discount, my oil change at Valvoline would still be $10 bucks more! nope. not gonna do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you head over to semper fi for your oil change, say hi to our old jeepie... heather and dave took it to the shop, oh... about TWO OR THREE WEEKS AGO and it's still not fixed. needless to say they're a teensy bit furious.