Friday, July 14, 2006

the deed is done.

I've handed in my 2 weeks notice at my employer. I will be leaving shortly... depending on their needs, my last day will be either July 28th or August 2nd.

Three cheers for the end of a vocationally long 14 months, the beginning of a new phase, and freedom (in many of its forms).

"It is for freedom that Christ has set you free..." - Galatians 5:1

God is good! Support raising continues... a struggle though it may be.

Until next time, as they say in Russian, "Paka!"

2 comments:

Dwight said...

woah... the monthly %age just jumped 5% while I was loading this page...

Kristi said...

charles: thanks for asking. I need $2400 a month for 2 years and $10,835 one time. :)

dwight: I am not always punctual updating my support %'s, so sometimes there is a big chunk I hadn't calculated in yet that suddenly appears...