Monday, November 28, 2005

i'm back.

Back from Belarus. Back at work. Back in the blogosphere.

I am really sad.

I miss that place, and the people I met there. But I had a wonderful time and look forward to sharing pictures with you all from the trip. It was the best week of my year, if not my life. The trip has given me a lot to think about. One of my new Belarussian friends, Yulia, is coming to visit in December-January. It will be really nice to have a reunion with her and the rest of the American team! We all grew so close, so fast, and they became an extended family, a family I hope I will continue to be in touch with for a long time.

That's all for now. Send me an email and let me know how you all are doing, how your Thanksgiving holidays were. Or call me and we'll talk.

3 comments:

Chad B said...

We are so glad you're back and had an awesome time! It's exciting to see how God used you and energized you last week.

Jackson said...

Heya Kristi, glad to hear that you had such a good time in Belarus. I always find it amazing and almost unbelievable to hear how such short experiences like this can create such strong bonds between people.

Karen said...

Welcome back!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear about your trip and how God used all of your during your visit. I hope you post some of your insights and stories here.