Monday, October 24, 2005

this morning:

35 degrees outside
running 5 minutes late for work
1st time wearing quasi-winter coat
1st time wearing gloves
wearing scarf for about the 5th time
grass is frozen
car is frozen
(what the?!)
running 10 minutes late for work...


this weekend:

2 movies watched, by myself (The Life Aquatic and The Interpreter)
1 root beer consumed (Henry Weinhard's)
6 clock alarms ignored
14 hours of sleep in 24 hours (a record number in many, many months)
1 long drive in the country which makes my...
... 7th time visiting the abandoned bourbon distillery
1 dinner out
1 coffee date
1 trek to Keeneland which was my...
2nd time in a week, with a third trek planned for this Saturday
2 church services attended
1 church service for homeless people (Lexington's version of Church Under the Bridge)
120+ pictures taken

and now:
117 hours until I go to Keeneland for my third and last time this fall...
130 hours until the Switchfoot concert...
143.5 hours until the new sanctuary dedication...
146 hours until I crash and burn from lack of sleep...

but let's not forget:
2nd time writing this post thanks to a stuck 'Esc' key!!!

2 comments:

Dwight said...

there is a theme here... I'm just not sure if I can nail it down...

Jackson said...

It was just another manic Monday.