Sunday, January 18, 2009

published!

I was shocked this past winter when I was contacted via flickr.com by a gentleman in Singapore who wanted to publish one of my photos in their January 2009 edition of Silver Kris magazine - an inflight magazine of Singapore Airlines. I was delighted and agreed!

The main focus of this edition was a segment on Vilnius, Lithuania. Since I've been there several times, I have many photos on flickr from there. While he chose one that I couldn't say is an example of my best work, I'm just pleased to be a real paid and published photographer! If only I could get sweet publication deals like this every month...!

Check it out below. Cover of magazine, then the page with my photo. My photo is the middle shot on the left of a chocolate and tea store. My Belarusian friend Yulia is standing with her back to the camera on the left. Lastly, the photo credit! YAY!

+++



+++



+++

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That must be a wonderful feeling!

Rhonda

Chishiki Lauren said...

Totally, totally sweet!