Tuesday, October 23, 2007

russians like rum

Russians love their vodka. This is a well known fact. Though of course, they also like cheap beer, the other drink of choice for alcholics over here. But they also like rum.

My Russian friends have passed on a recipe for an extremely tasty mixed drink that I personally never heard of (that’s not saying much, though). I was told it was awesome, but I probably won’t get a chance to make one while I’ve over here. So if someone else wants to try it, you can let me know how it turns out. Unfortunately all I can give you is the ingredient list; I have no idea about the proportions. But I’m sure you can have some fun with trial and error.

"Mahita"
Brown Sugar
Lime
Mint
Sprite
Rum
Crushed Ice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same ingredients as a mojito, just slightly mangled in the pronunciation. How's the beer there?