Monday, July 26, 2004

Welcome

Hello from Kentucky, ya'll!
Here I will begin an easy way to get updates on my life after St. John's.  I found it nearly impossible to consistently email/write/call everyone that I want to keep in touch with, but I thought that at least I can provide a quick way to keep everyone posted on my life.
News since graduation:
Attended Laura Mangum's wedding (now, Laura Moore!) and it was-of course-beautiful.
Departed with Deborah Mangum and Stuart Bannan on a 4 week road trip from Anchorage, Alaska to Kentucky. Stops included Calgary, Montana (Glacier Nat'l Park was awesome), Utah (Salt Lake City and too many Nat'l Parks to list), Vegas, Arizona (Grand Canyon), New Mexico (Santa Fe, White Sands, Roswell), Texas (Austin, Dallas), Louisianna (Shreveport to see Elizabeth Dillon, New Orleans), Florida (Pensacola to see Fred Neubert, Destin), Alabama (Birmingham to see my relatives), Tennessee (Nashville to see Rob Benning), and then home sweet home in Lexington.
I am still unemployed- argh- and living with my sister Karen and brother-in-law Chad.  I also got a puppy! He's very cute, only 4 months old, and I named him Alyosha (a la Brothers K). I call him Leo for short.
Well that is all for now, but check back for more posts soon!

No comments: